Table effects for failed morale checks for pilots and crew
| Roll (2D6)|| Effect|| Consequence|
| 2,5,8,11|| Shock|
- Place a shock token next to the miniature
- A number of shock tokens equal to the number of pilot plus crew members will cause a permanent -1 on attacks and a -2 on morale checks
- A number of shock tokens that doubles the number of pilot plus crew members will make pilot and crew bail. Adjust combat score accordingly.
| 3,6,9,12|| Defensive spiral|
- Place a spiral token next to the miniature
- A number of spiral tokens equal to the number of pilot and crew members will trigger the effect
- Pilot and crew escape the attacker but may not be activated next turn
| 4,7,10|| Pilot & crew members bails|
- When a pilot bails the plane crashes. Adjust combat score by cost of crew and plane
- Place a bail token next to the miniature
- A number of bail tokens equal to the number of crew members will trigger the effect
- In case the pilot an crew bail, adjust combat score by cost of pilot, crew and plane
Note: Some tactical bombers have a pilot and crew. Should a pilot die or bail because of a failed morale check the whole crew and plane will crash. In case of the pilots death add the points pilot, crew and plane cost to the combat score. Should the pilot bail, the crew will bail with him. The combat score will only adjusted by the cost of the plane.